Thursday, June 28, 2007

Tired

Yes, I'm tired but it was actually Lily that fell asleep while sitting. Okay, she was sitting cross legged in her crib. I left for a minute and when I came back she had bent forward to rest her head on her feet and fell asleep. :) I didn't take a picture because I was on my way to nap too! Here is another picture of Lily standing yesterday. She's getting to the point where she can shuffle her feet a little while standing. She's going to be cruising soon. I'm going to have to get her a fake phone because she loves to play with the real one. Sometimes I hear a little beep and she's managed to turn the phone on. To give her credit she always looks shocked and lets me turn it off. :) I'll try to have better pictures of her tomorrow. I keep forgetting to put fresh batteries in my camera!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

More posts please. There, will that do it?????

Wow Lily you are sure developing fast. You are way ahead of the expected timetable. But then you come from an exceptional lineage.

LzyMom said...

You know, it's freaking me out. She can pull up now like it's nothing. She's added bouncing while standing and moves her feet a little to reach further or try to pick something up that's fallen. She's my only child so I have nothing else to compare it to but she seems to be developing awfully fast!

The Mom and Roxi Page said...

Look at that Padonky Donk. Thats Hot. It runs in the family. Auntie Nicole