Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Communication

What a fun day today. I was trying to get Lily ready to go out and pick up daddy from the dealership when we discovered that her cute little white blouse was a little tight. I still tried to button it up and Miss Lily started yelling, "na na na na na!". I've never heard her say "na" before so I think she was trying to say no. Let's face it - she hears no a lot!! It turned out that the collar was scratching her under her chin. :(

These pictures are what it looks like sometimes when I try to get her to go to sleep. I put a blanket on her head and let her roll around the crib to get settled. Hey, whatever works!



Hey I know she's special! Oh and a big shout out to auntie Nicole who hooked up Miss Lily with some new duds! They're extremely cute, thank you!!!

1 comment:

The Mom and Roxi Page said...

your welcome sweet pea!!!!!!!!!!