Friday, June 8, 2007

Whiney Hiney

I try not to be too much of a whiney hiney, as I realize there are people in the world who have more/worse problems than I do. However, last night I had gastritis again. I think it's due to my increase in coffee drinking. Gastritis is an inflammation of the stomach lining. The first time I had it I went to the emergency room. It can be extremely painful. They gave me dilaudin. WOOT! Anyway, I had to take something strong last night so I could get some sleep. I feel tired but a lot better today. I'm cutting out coffee for a few days to see if I improve.

So, as you can see, Lily has been exploring her environment a little more. She's not old enough to sit on her red car without constant watching. She can sit without support but she'll look back at me, lose her balance and topple over. I'm impressed that she can almost climb on the thing herself! Sigh. Soon she'll be begging for a car and a cellphone.

I can't think of anything else to say! I hope everyone has a good weekend. Oh and I hope Esther is still having a blast in India and that grandma and grandpa have a great time in Cancun. I'll, uh, hold down the fort here at home. Sigh.

1 comment:

Esther said...

I haven't been to the blog for a while, but thank you for keeping it up... it's so great to see Lily and her growth! I have been volunteering at a nursery with babies about Lily's age and boy... what a lot of energy they demand! I am enjoying India... especially when i find cute baby things to buy Lily!