Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Poor Kitties

We had quite the morning, Miss Lily and I. First, to the dealership for a recall on the rear brake lights. I had to get up at 6:30 in the morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am bushwhacked today! (Having never looked up the meaning of bushwhacked, I hope it's nothing bad) Then on to the vets where we picked up a disgruntled Riley and BG. I feel so guilty every time I look at them but I can't put up with the wrecking the house. Sigh. Anyway, here's a distracting look at Miss Lily's chunky legs. :)

Here she is this afternoon with a real estate mailing. She's the only one interested in a $350,000 house. I really like my house. It needs a lot of work but I love it here. :) Of course, Lily is only interested in the mailing because she wants to chew on it. :)

Let's see... Lily had toast for the first time today. I cut it into little pieces. She's been eating off my plate for a few days now. Last night she expected some grilled chicken, the night before I had to give her some macaroni. :) It's good that she's showing some initiative for our food. In fact, today she ate more toast than she did her fruit puree. She fed herself mostly. Oh and then I went to get a damp facecloth to wash her off a bit and when I returned to her crib she had found a pacifier and put that in her mouth, and pulled a blanket over herself. I was like, hmpf, I'm not needed anymore. :) Now if she only did all this in the middle of the night instead of waking me up!!!! Well, I'm sure this means that she's learning and those night time wake ups should stop. (fingers crossed to the point of breaking)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Poor kitties. Give them my love and condolences. At least the Queen was spared the indignity of it all.

Hope everyone does better tomorrow.