Monday, June 11, 2007

Better

I'm feeling much better. My stomach ailment has finally subsided. whew Now if I could only get a full night's sleep. It's been kind of an interesting weekend. The cats started peeing all over the house because they didn't like the litter from the
vet's office. Riley and BG are walking much better. I picked up Daphne and she is an extremely fat old lady cat. The food bowls are going to have to be put away during the day. Sigh.

I'm glad Esther is having fun in India. Don't get any really small baby clothes cuz Miss Lily is getting BIG! When we were shopping on Saturday there was a baby girl in a shopping cart close to ours and we heard her daddy say she was a year old. She was way smaller than Lily! I hope she doesn't hit 30 pounds before she turns 1 year old. The car seat is only rated to 30 pounds rear-facing. argh I'm so glad we didn't get an infant car seat because we would have had to change that out months ago. The joys and challenges of having a big baby! The pig isn't Lily, I was born in the year of the pig and I thought he was pretty cute. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You and I were both born in the year of the pig. And THIS is the year of the pig. Those born in the year of the pig are good people. Here's to pigs - snort, snort.

Glad the gastritis is settling down. And also glad that you are getting back to Blogging (is that the term?). I had to go the entire weekend without a 'fix'. HMPH.

Anonymous said...

Me too, I was born in the year of the pig 1947, sorry to hear that you were ill while we were away.

Snort, snort.

love granny