Saturday, June 23, 2007

viking cheese

I couldn't think of a really good title. Obviously. But I do have viking cheese in my fridge. I think it's Icelandic. Anyhoo, today was errand day. I dressed Lily up in one of her new outfits. And she got to wear her daisy sandals. Lucky her. :) I wanted this picture to be all about Lily so I'm, ummm, hiding behind her.

I did get her another dress today, to replace the sundress she's already outgrown. It's beautiful. Dark green, sort of and it ties behind her neck. I made sure to get a big size. hmpf I also got her a reversible sunhat to replace the pink one that's too tight. This is just going to be a common theme isn't it???

This picture is from last night. Look at those dark eyes. Her personality is coming through a little more. I've been trying to get her to feed herself a little more and gave her the rest of her bottle to hold. She got it in her mouth but in a way that no formula was going to reach her lips. So I tried to turn it and she fussed at me! She didn't let go of the bottle either. She is definitely the child for Pedro and I. As stubborn as Pedro and I are, I think we made a triple strength stubborn child. :)

Oh and grandma Sarah, you missed a good lunch! We went Milan for the curry buffet. For dessert they had a mango pudding with chunks of mango in it! Plus it had crushed cardamom. So it was sweet but a little spicy. It was so good!!!!! Lily had a little bit. I think she ate all the food we gave her. :)

1 comment:

The Mom and Roxi Page said...

Green is a good color on Miss Lilly. That size looks like it still has a little growing room. Thanks for the runway pics.