Monday, June 18, 2007

Lily broke her mommy

I'm sitting here in my computer chair with the heating pad behind my back. Sigh. Repeatedly lifting a 25 pound baby has taken its toll. I think it's a strained or pulled muscle. Take your pick. Anyway, let's see what's new on the Lily front. She can almost pull herself up in her crib. This pick is from this morning.

We also had a visit with grandma yesterday. There's a nice picture of them reading Brown Bear. Lily has also discovered the magic of Dr Seuss. I remember I used to LOVE Dr Seuss. :) Gosh that heating pad feels so good. You know what would be better? If Lily quit unplugging it. I keep thinking I'm getting tolerant of the heat when it turns out the thing is just cooling down. Sigh.

Oh and if I could get a virtual drumroll please... Lily slept through the night and didn't wake me at all. I know this because my back screamed every time I tried to rollover last night so I was awake plenty to know that Lily was peacefully sleeping. :) Here's a pic of her napping yesterday. Silly munchkin.

Let's see, I'm sure there was something else. Oh yeah! Today Miss Lily is 8 months old. yay! Oh and also just got herself totally wrapped up in the heating pad cord. Sigh.

No comments: