Tuesday, June 5, 2007

*Groan*

Well, no one forced me to do it but I've had way too much peach cobbler today. I like saying it with a british, nay cockney, accent, "cobbla". It's fun, try it! Anyway, this concoction is gooey and crunchy and melts in your mouth. I have this HUGE can of peaches that I bought for some hurricane or another. I'm not getting scurvy as I wait for the power to come back on. Anyway, it takes up far too much room in the kitchen, so I looked up some recipes. It is really good but I'm going to see if I can cut the fat and sugar.

hmmm, the cats made it safely to the vet's office today. Riley and BG had their respective surgeries. I'm not sure they'll forgive me. Daphne called out for them once today. Now she's taken over the good sleeping spots in the house. She'll be disappointed when she sees them tomorrow.

No comments: