Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Told / Eve

Well, I was told to update the blog by Pedro. And it's the Eve of Miss Lily's first birthday!!!! So first thing first, I bought her these boots today. Too cute, right??? Don't worry there's lots of pictures of her boots. She kept giggling as we tried them on in the store. And yes, I expect she'll usually wear some pants or something with them. :)




I'm also going to try to upload a video. Now, Miss Lily does fall down at the end so let me know if it's too upsetting and I'll take it off the blog. But she only cried for about 2 seconds and she was off and running again. It does show her control over her walking (except for the falling part). She can stop and change direction (and then fall over).






The boots have velcro parts where the fluffy part is down the side. Yes, I bought them a couple of sizes too big. I can't stand it, they're just too cute! And Lily doesn't have any pants on because it was over 80 again today and she had leather fluffy boots on!

Tomorrow Lily and I are going out for lunch with Stacy. If Daddy's nice we might bring him the scraps. :) MIGHT. I couldn't find any cute black shoes (hint hint birthday shoppers out there).


I personally blame BG for the fall, you can see her trying to get around him. :)

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Love the boots! :)

LzyMom said...

Thanks!! Chunky little butt, chunky little legs, chunky little boots!

The Mom and Roxi Page said...

Those are some Hot Mamma legs for sure. Boys watch out.

LzyMom said...

Lily giggles when she wears the boots and now she giggles when she sees them because she knows she's going to giggle when I put them on. Crazy baby!