Monday, October 22, 2007

Cheeky Monkey

Lily went and got her shots today. Four shots! She did really well. Of course she screamed when she got them, and I got a good view of the teeth coming in. But as soon as she stopped getting shots she stopped screaming and actually grinned and waved goodbye to the nurse. The nurse said that I did a good job too. She said that kids pick up a lot of their reactions from their parents and that I was nice and calm. :)

These are pictures from today. She likes the musical seat thingie. She just prefers to sit in it backwards. Lily definitely knows what she likes. Thankfully, she's very forgiving when something happens that she doesn't like. In that way she's a lot different than me!

Anyway, here's what progressed as she sat on her toy. She discovered she could pull herself up on her toy. Then she discovered she could stand. I mean, are most 1 year olds like this???

She also tried to destroy the playstation today. She pulled it out of the entertainment center and dropped it on the floor. Then she unplugged and of course, chewed on the plugs. Sigh. I think it's time for some high shelving units, no??

No comments: