Sunday, October 21, 2007

Next

I couldn't put in as many pictures as I wanted because Miss Lily was roaming around the study wreaking havoc. But now my little pudding is fast asleep so I can put up some more. The sleeping princess is very sweet. :) I hadn't been able to get her to nap all day so she finally just collapsed on me and I plunked her in the crib, dress and all. :) Where are 7 dwarfs (dwarves?) when you need them?

This one is from this morning when Lily and grandpa finally became friends. She made him walk her around the house for quite a while. This isn't being mean to grandpa but I think Miss Lily likes to walk so much that she isn't choosy about who helps her. :) Whatever gets them closer to being friends. :) I should mention that grandpa decorated the diningroom but it was so beautiful outside, somehow we all ended up out there.



Lily was traveling around the house so fast I had trouble keeping ahead of her to take pictures. She's so good at standing still. She event bent over to pick something off of the floor and didn't fall over! I know now that running is around the corner. Good thing I have an old dog leash. Kidding!!! It's a choke chain. ha!





And here Miss Lily is proving that she can hang with the boys. That's Pedro's uncle Danny on Pedro's left. Would that make him Lily's Gruncle (Great + Uncle) Danny? He gave her a wonderful soft Poohbear and a seat with a musical thingie that makes lots and lots of noise. Thanks Uncle Danny.

I also want to mention that when we got home today it was 67F in the house. I didn't have the heat on. I'll bet the cats were snuggling last night! It felt so good though to finally feel the house cool. It's only what, October 21st?? I know, I know. Next week the highs will be in the 40's and I'll be complaining about that. It's just in my nature. Deal. ha! (I think I'm going through a sugar detox)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How nice that she has finally warmed up to Grandpa. Hope it lasts.

LzyMom said...

Finally, a comment! Yeah, it is nice that Lily's finally accepting that he's not going to hurt her. No comment on the carrot hat? I think Pedro bought it before Lily was born. :)