Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Preparations...

It's Miss Lily's birthday on Thursday so I'm starting to panic about the party now. :) Unfortunately, I've had some other things on my mind but I've put them to the side to concentrate on what's important here and now. I mean really, my little bean will have survived a year!! woohoooo!

Lily and BG are sharing window space for fresh air. It was 80F today. Do you know how crazy that is??? I like it when the seasons tiptoe up to each other. I think this year it's going to be a plunge from summer to fall. brrrrrr I hope BG and Lily will be good friends. He puts up with her better than the other cats. :)

Let's see today on Sesame Street there was a bit with Anderson Cooper. He was joined by Dan Rather Not and Walter Cranky. HA! Okay, I was laughing. And I got to see my favorite song on Between the Lions. I realized I've been getting some of it wrong.

Sven said Ted, send ten tents
Ted said Sven, send ten cents
When Sven sent Ted ten cents

Ted sent Sven his ten tents

Then Ted sent Sven ten tents

I hold Lily facing me and sing to her slowly, then speed up and try not to screw up the words. It's hard but fun and she laughs like a fool. :) Okay, the apple didn't fall far from the tree.

Here's one of my favorite funny baby videos:

No comments: