Sunday, October 28, 2007

Fish & Chips

I am craving fish and chips. Some nice battered halibut with some crispy fries and a nice cold glass of pale ale. mmmmm I think it's the cold weather that's making me want some comfort food. Or the fact that I'm just a pig. :)

I'm feeling better. I no longer have a headache 20 out of the 24 hours in a day. Anyway, on to Lily stuff. I KNOW what's important. :P I took the above pic because Lily was sleeping with her fingers interlaced. awwww

I took the shoe picture cuz I thought it was so funny to see Lily's little shoes next to my huge slippers. They are a tad too big for me. hmpf Well, nothing really new to report. Lily is walking better than ever. She seems to be over the worst of her teething for the moment. She's been sort of sleeping through the night. She sleeps 8 to 5. I mean, that's pretty good. We decided to hand out Hallowe'en candy this year. I tried putting witch's hats on Lily and she was having NONE of it. So no costume for Lily this year. :) Gosh, I still have to carve a pumpkin!

Oh yeah! The thing about the shoes is that I'm sure Miss Lily will be as tall as I am or taller so she may find it funny to see the little shoes she once wore. :)

Oh yeah, part 2! When we were out shopping today, Lily smiled at an old lady. She let the lady say hi and touch her. We were told that her grandkids live far away (Maine and NC) and she hadn't seen them for a long time. "I'm all alone". She was very happy to see Miss Lily's smile. Although she thought Lily was a boy at first (but we're very forgiving). Anyway, it was nice to make someone's day. :)

1 comment:

The Mom and Roxi Page said...

Miss Lily is a little ball of light in all of our lives. Love Auntie Nicole