Monday, October 1, 2007

Good Day

Well, today was a good day. Even though I forgot to renew my car registration and Pedro had to go for me this morning. Thanks, Pedro! I've never had expired tags on my car before. I feel so rebellious! And stupid. I think those two things go hand in hand more than we realize. Anyhoo, Lily is my favorite baby again. She fell asleep on her own in about 5 minutes tonight. She ate everything I put in front of her today and some of it was new. New cheese - cheddar! Oh, but she did hate the raspberry. Oh well.

We had chicken with Thai peanut sauce for dinner. It was a little spicy. I also added mixed veggies: squash, green beans, zucchini, carrots, red pepper. Lily ate it all! I'm so proud of her. :) I understand that this fabulous eater I have may one day disappear and be replaced by Finicky McFussyeater, but I'll enjoy it for now. :)

All the pictures are from today. She still loves climbing in her toy box. :) And yes, she is wearing a white shirt with pink polka dots and pink shorts with white polka dots. I realize there is a special place in hell reserved for people like me. :)

I even made real applesauce today. Not baby applesauce. It has cinnamon AND cloves in it. It's so yummy, and it was so easy to make. Lily is quickly pulling away from all baby foods so I wanted to find something I could make that she and I could share. I guess I don't have anything to complain about. Lily has been sleeping through the night and refuses her pacifier sometimes at night. Sometimes, she wakes up sort of crying so I get ready to pop one in and she keeps her lips pursed. She doesn't want one. The only thing that really wakes Lily up at night is being cold. She's going to be a true southern gal. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love thoes little legs:):):):)

g-ma