Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Brat

Okay, I realize that most of you don't think Miss Lily is a brat but she's getting there. Yesterday she was lucky that I was too stunned by catching her playing with my Chanel makeup to get mad. Yes, she can open the drawers to my dresser now.

Today she mucked about with my email so badly, one of them was green! It took me an hour to get my email back to the way it was, which is probably why I forgot to feed her lunch. She was pestering me so I gave her a banana cookie. I should have figured out she was hungry because she ate the cookie straight away and didn't smear it all over the place. (sorry Elmo chair)

I like to call the above two pictures "I didn't do anything to your computer - honest". Pedro calls this one "ha ha, I tricked mommy!" Sigh. In the good news department, Lily slept through

the night last night. We kept her up 30 minutes later than normal. And in case you're worried, when Lily woke up from her afternoon nap she got a big batch of banana strawberries. :) In the next picture, you can almost see Miss Lily's "stink" face. Of course, you can also see my big fat arm, but try to ignore that. :)

Lastly, I just have a pretty smile from Miss Lily. She really is a good looking kid. She was charming them at Food Lion today. I'd like to know why I go through bananas so quickly. Is it because I have a Monkey Shine??!!!! (that's one of Lily's nicknames)

** Don't forget to click on the pictures to make them big - Lily is sure working those big brown eyes! **

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Look at that sweet who me? face.

Love g-ma