Thursday, October 18, 2007

Cake

Yay, Miss Lily is one year old! I'm not going to bore everyone with stories, because it's late at night and I have a lot of cake and ice cream to clean up. The pictures should be chronological through the day. Don't miss the Nap one.... I think it's the best picture I've ever taken of Lily!

Oh yeah, and check out cute new shoes. :)















I do feel like I should point out that the cake eating has reinforced my decision to keep Lily away from sugary foods. She was a little crazy beast after all the sugar. Bathwater was sent flying to the four corners of the bathroom. Thankfully, it was short lived and she went to sleep without making any complaints. :)









2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yum,that cake looks delicious. At least that is what Lily seems to think. Glad you enjoyed your 'sugar high' following. hehe.

Ah well, we have to have these moments.

The Mom and Roxi Page said...

LOve the B day outfit. Happy Birthday, Happy birth day, Happy, Happy birthday to you!!!!!!!!!!