Sunday, October 21, 2007

Birthday Party!!

I'm not sure how much of this I'll be able to do. Lily is a little cranky and pulling on the keyboard. But I'll do my best. It's hard to come back to reality after being a princess at grandma and grandpa's house. :)

We had a little bit of time before the party started so Lily was hanging out with grandma. Those fall leaves are sure purdy!





Then it was off for a walk with daddy. She led the whole way around the yard. In her cute new shoes, or course. :)





Lily got lots of nice birthday gifts - she says, thank you! Or dat oo. :)










It wasn't until a few people left that I remembered she had a party dress. So feast your eyes on this!











And this!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Finally I am able to leave a comment. Have been trying yesterday and today but kept getting the message that the page was not available.

What a fun party it seems to have been and what a pretty party girl. Hope it was as nice as the pictures suggest.

LzyMom said...

hmmm That's weird. I'm glad you persevered and left a comment. :) It was a beautiful day and Miss Lily was a beautiful birthday girl. Oh gosh a flock of geese just flew over the house. Can fall start now???!