Friday, October 12, 2007

hmpf

Well, Miss Lily wasn't as heavy as I thought she'd be. She's only 26 pounds. I guess we could have kept her jumper longer. (I don't want to hear it Pedro!) She does have a big old melon - 19.5 inches. Her height is beautifully following the growth chart - it's just well above it. She's the size of an average 21 month old. Wow. The thing that I was worried about was her iron level. They did a finger prick for that. 36%, the nurse said it was perfect! Go mommy!

How did she behave? Well, she's a week shy of her birthday so she didn't get any shots. That probably had a lot to do with the fact that she didn't cry. I brought her favorite monkey with her and when she got agitated, I'd rub her monkey's tail lightly over her face and she loved that! Seriously. So we're going back on the 22nd for shots. weeeeee!

And I checked online and anaranhado is spanish for orange. What-ever.

No comments: