Friday, October 12, 2007

Oy vey

I couldn't post anything yesterday. I had to let the shock of the events settle a bit. I had a crappy day but it got much worse. It looks like a big truck hit our mailbox. We share a post with the neighbour across the street. Theirs is all twisted, ours is on the ground. While I was talking to someone from the maintenance department at the lake, an older man drove by and said he saw mail scattered on the road, scooped it all up and put it in the one remaining mailbox. What a lovely man, no? That wouldn't have happened in the city!

Anyway, in going with my crappy day theme, I decided to get my flu shot as well. My arm is still sore. :P I wasn't home when the mail box was hit or I probably would've been after the driver like a shot! I do like Boo Radley-ing out the window. And if you don't know what that means, read To Kill a Mockingbird, slackers!

Today Miss Lily has a doctor's appointment so I'll have to let everyone know how much the behemoth weighs. I do have a lot of questions since we haven't seen him in a while. She's a pretty healthy (and destructive) baby so I haven't been doing too much wrong. My kind of questions are: will her teeth grow straight. Pedro's: can she have a baby pillow. No kidding. Lily slept through the night. But Pedro took her to bed with him. I know it's sweet and he loves to snuggle but I think she needs to be able to sleep on her own, in her own crib. I know, I'm a grinch.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for the legging info, the vancover trip info. I will share with pop pop, and thanks for the apple festival info. Hope pop pop and i can come up Sun. sorry about the mail box:(. you are a credit to your calling "mom":):):) will talk to you later today.
love g-ma

LzyMom said...

You're welcome, g-ma and thanks! Hope to see you on Sunday!