Monday, October 8, 2007

Sch-wing!

We all had a great time at grandma & grandpa's house over the weekend. We went to a craft fair (of sorts) on Saturday and I swear it was 88 degrees (that's 31C-ish). ugh I got some soaps and a wall cabinet of sorts. It's too hard to explain right now. :) As you can see, Lily loved the swings. Daddy took good care of her and she was squealing with delight! She did pretty good for her first time. Unfortunately, she'd lose her smile if grandpa got too close. But she doesn't cry when she sees him. That's an improvement. :)

Daddy was the rockstar over the weekend. I guess he's always the rockstar. hmpf Miss Lily was playing with her ball this morning. Throwing it against the wall and having it bounce back to her. Unfortunately, every rechargeable battery I grabbed is dead, so I couldn't video it. Pedro! Let's see... I finally had a fried Twinkie. I think I should have never had one so I could always wonder at how good it must be, instead of discovering how not good it really is. I also had a funnel cake. As you can imagine, my body is pretty upset with me right now and has formed a formal protest. I'll let your imaginations figure that one out.

3 comments:

The Mom and Roxi Page said...

how's that apple butter?

Anonymous said...

Lily did look like she was having a great time. Too bad she is playing difficult with Grandpa. She will come around in time.

LzyMom said...

I still have some other apple butter to eat. And it's been too darn hot to make biscuits!!! Maybe this weekend. Speaking of which it is the Carter Mountain Apple Festival if anyone wants to come up. I don't know what they do. I feel I can safely assume apples are involved.