Monday, October 29, 2007

Surf & Turf

I've really been craving fish and chips but in an effort to be good, I bought some nice salmon yesterday. Just a piece big enough for me and with a little more in case Pedro wanted some. Well, Pedro did NOT want some. Luckily, Miss Lily was all over it! She never had salmon before tonight. And I know, salmon has the potential to have mercury in it so Miss Lily won't get it very often. :) Anyway, she got some of her daddy's steak too so she was living pretty high off the hog tonight!

I was good and took Lily out for a 2.5 mile walk. I was going to go in that little graveyard and then I thought... What if something follows me home? I must have Hallowe'en on the brain. BTW I saw 28 weeks later and it has NOTHING on 28 days later. However, as Hallowe'en gets closer I'll be watching fewer scary movies. :) Well, blogger is being a big old poop and the pictures aren't working. So I'll add them later if I can.

No comments: