Friday, October 5, 2007

Ex-Ci-Ting!

I didn't get a picture of it but Miss Lily stumbled along like a drunken butterfly (picture erratic swooping) and walked by herself for about 8 steps. I'm not sure why she had to have her arms flailing about above her head but I'm sure it was for dramatic effect.


She turned around from the coffee table and just started walking (drunken stumbling). It was so funny. She has been trying to cruise more, walking around door frames whilst clutching the aforementioned door frames.



The pictures are of Miss Lily this morning, realizing she can reach MUCH farther onto my desk if she stands on her Elmo. I already have too many things squashed into a shrinking area. Lily is my climate change! Anyway, here's one of my favorite pictures. It's from last spring. I remember Pedro and I were arguing while I was holding her, hence her apprehensive expression. :)

No comments: