Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Arananhado

Lily has a toy that has 3 different colored handles: blue, red and yellow. It says the colors in 3 different languages. Well, she was holding onto the yellow and red and I heard it say "arananhado". I was like, great we have a possessed toy. What I discovered after playing with it some more is that it actually says more colors if you hold more than one handle. So you hold yellow and blue and it will say green. I guess the orange is defunct in spanish because I'm quite sure orange is "naranja" not "arananhado". But correct me if I'm wrong.


Lily is being a little terminator today. She's in her toybox again scattering everything to the four winds. Here she is eating her peanut butter and wheat bread for breakfast. At least I didn't have to worry about her dropping it - that PB is sticky!

Here she is with banana cookie on her face. She was kind enough to give one of her dollies a kiss too so I had two faces to clean off. I've been trying to get videos of her walking but it's hard to catch. She only makes it a few steps. Oh and I think that's why she's been waking up in the middle of the night again. Pedro woke me up at 5:30 (again!) cuz she wasn't sleeping. I observed through one crusty half-opened eye Miss Lily bouncing in the middle of her crib, while not holding on. So I think she practices in the middle of the night. Still something I need to discourage so it's back to the baby books!!!!

No comments: