Sunday, May 6, 2007

ugh

Miss Lily is trying SO hard to crawl. She's doing really well at getting into a crouch position. It used to be that if her front end went up, her back end went down. And vice versa. Here she is this morning. We had to put socks on her because it's been SO cold!

I'm watching a video of Lily blowing raspberries and it is cracking me up so badly. I think I'm going to have to break the no video on youtube law so that you guys can see. I mean what's the point of having a funny gorgeous baby if you can't show her off??? Besides her back is to the camera most of the time.



I love this last picture. It's kind of like, what do you mean this is daddy's shoe? As you can tell she is becoming so much fun.

On a culinary note, I made my own baked beans today. :) I was looking at the prices of beans in the store and I thought, I have to be able to make my own. Now I just have to keep Pedro from eating it all. :P

UPDATE: I've been eating my beans with Lily on my lap. Every time I bring the spoon up to my mouth, she opens up her mouth as the spoon passes her by. I put some sauce on her tongue and she liked it. So I put a bean in there. Liked it, not so much. A very flat bean came back out. :) And here's a picture of what she looks like, when she crouches. She used to only be able to do it in her crib but she can do it on any surface now. :) Go Lily!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You Go! Miss Lily pants

Love Granny

it's been cold here also, I'm wearing my socks