Tuesday, May 22, 2007

So far...

Well, today has been MUCH better than yesterday. Lily's gone down for her naps well and she hasn't cried over nothing (that I could figure out). The only time she thought about crying was when I took her away from daddy's computer cables. She quite liked wrestling with them. :)

Maybe Lily was having a bad day yesterday. We all have bad days, right? I took some pictures of her today trying to crawl. She's SOOOOOO close. She can scoot up her knees under her body and can lunge forward. She lifts up her arms, one at a time, of course, but she can't quite figure out how to move forward.

She's been happily playing today. Here are some pictures of her stuffing her mouth with her red monkey. Silly Lily! I'm happy too today because I just finished a big batch of sweet potatoes. I think one of the reasons she was cranky yesterday was because she might have been hungry. So I've been trying to give her more snacks during the day. Thankfully, B.G. likes cheerios. He eats up all the ones that end up on the floor. Thank you B.G.!

No comments: