Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Foodie

We've been giving Lily strips of pepper to chew on for a couple of days now. She had a moment of what the heck is this, and now she loves them. The cute thing is when she has pepper breath instead of formula breath. :)

For whatever reason (allergies, lack of sleep) I have been feeling so rough today. I've had a headache most of the day. Sigh. I know, no one cares - just feed the masses more pictures of Lily.

We had our big Cheerios experiment tonight. I thought she was doing pretty well until I took her out of her highchair and found a dozen pieces of cereal. :)

She can get a Cheerio in her hand, but her hands are so gooey that she can't get it in her mouth - it stays stuck to her fingers. :) Hey, this was the first time and she did pretty well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're right - quit complaining and get more pictures out to us. You started this. Hehe.

What a cutie Miss Lily is.

For what it's worth, I hope you are feeling better.