Monday, May 14, 2007

Baby Yodelling

I think Lily let me sleep last night but the night before she woke me up at 3:00am with baby yodelling. Pedro heard her doing it last night so I know I wasn't imagining it. She does it in her sleep. Now, I have been caught singing in my sleep a few times (it sounds like violent humming) so I can't really cast a stone at Miss Lily. I usually put a pillow over my head and try to get back to sleep.

The other thing I wanted to mention is that Lily is finally eating the baby food that I make. She loves my strawberry and banana mixture and I've come across an apple that makes good enough apple sauce. If I do have child #2, I'm giving them my baby food straight away so I don't have to compete with Beech Nut. HMPF!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yodelling is great. There aren't many women yodellers so encourage this. "a little sweet baby who..."

LzyMom said...

I would encourage her, but she's sleeping when she does it. :)