Thursday, May 17, 2007

sleepy2

It's not fair. When Lily sleeps through the night, I have insomnia. When I am able to sleep, Lily wakes me up all night! Okay, she only woke me up a couple of times last night but I need a good night's sleep!!!!

Miss Lily decided to stretch out in her crib today. The wrong way, of course. She thoroughly trashes her crib these days. She kicks her musical things, messes up the sheet, bunches up the bumper. I'm the kind of person that if my bed is messed up, I have to get up in the middle of the night and straighten it up. I'm trying very hard not to let my OCD interfere with her sleeping so I kind of grit my teeth and walk by. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I see how it is going. You are trying to wean us. Now it is every second day that you will post and then every third and so on. I object! I need my Lily fix more often. :)

LzyMom said...

I'm sorry but Lily only does interesting stuff every few days now. Do you want pictures of her sleeping every day? :) Plus we're about to head out of town. I'll do a post with an old picture - just for you.