Thursday, May 10, 2007

Empty

Sorry I haven't been writing as much, I've been very run down. Last night we watched X-Men 3 until 12:15am. That was my mistake but it was fun hanging out with my husband, whom I don't see very often. :) I'm so tired today that I'm stumbling around like I'm drunk. It's one of those days where Lily and I spend a lot of time on the bed. I sing to her or read her stories. I'd hate to lose my balance while walking around holding her.

These pictures are from today. She is getting so close to crawling. She keeps getting herself in the crawling position and rocking back and forth. I'm looking forward to it although I know I'll be running around making sure she doesn't get into dangerous things. We already have a babygate. :) Well I'm getting tired of fixing all my typos. Here's to a long sleep tonight. :)

No comments: