Saturday, May 5, 2007

fast

I only have a little bit of time today. I'm meeting a friend for lunch! Hooray, I still have a friend! Lily has been a lot of fun lately. She tries to talk more and more and I know I've heard her say "mama" a few times although, I'm sure she doesn't know what it means. :) Here's a picture of her in her Peruvian outfit. I had an appointment yesterday afternoon so I had to dress her up. Pedro thinks she should wear her sheep pajamas everywhere.

Here's a picture of her in her swing. She's at the weight cutoff for it but she finally seems to be enjoying it. I strapped her in and turned it on. The last time I did that she howled. I had to try this time because I needed to get dinner in the oven! Sigh.

And here's a picture of her sleeping during her nap yesterday. The poor thing was so good at the bank. We were there for well over an hour. Of course, I'm a smart mommy and timed the appointment between feedings and brought toys for Lily. We were both tired when we got home, but one of us got to sleep and the other didn't....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That Peruvian outfit is gorgeous. Good colours on her.

I think maybe it is time you got a playpen. Something you can move from the den to the kitchen so she can be with you without being able to get into trouble. Mind you, your den is so crowded maybe it would only fit in the kitchen.