Monday, May 21, 2007

Sigh

Things have been a little stressful lately. For some reason, Lily doesn't like falling asleep anymore. She fights it and cries and cries. She cries so hard I worry about her breathing more than her crying. She did this last night (Sunday) and again today. I really don't know why. Could it be because we went away this weekend and she's afraid to fall asleep in case she ends up somewhere else? Is it because she's trying so hard to crawl? Even when she's falling asleep her legs keep kicking and butt keeps lifting. I really don't know.

Here she is on Saturday looking all cute. I guess she really is a good-looking kid. :) You can tell I'm packing for Lily as well, with all the pink in my case. :) Yes, my bed is messy but I have everything I need within reach. :P

This last picture is of Miss Lily sleeping 5 minutes ago. She kind of collapsed on her Pooh bear.

No comments: