Tuesday, May 29, 2007

hmpf

I had another bad night last night. I had trouble falling asleep and then Lily had trouble staying asleep. Oh well, I know as soon as she hits 12 or 13 she'll be impossible to get out of bed in the mornings. :) So I only have another 11 years and 5 months of sleep deprivation. :)

And for the people who complain about the slow posting (and you know who you are) I'd like to say that no one leaves comments anymore so I feel like no one's reading the blog. I need a little incentive. It's not the hardest thing in the world but Lily takes up a lot more of my time now that she's crawling. So when I have a moment to myself, updating Lily's blog is not at the top of my list. :) So if you want more updates, leave more comments. hmpf!

I did mean to tell the story of Lily's travel down the hallway. Yesterday Pedro and I were grilling hot dogs. We left Lily on the study floor. When we came back in, Lily was halfway down the hall. I think she was looking for us. :) It was VERY cute. :) She's still not a smooth crawler but she's only been doing it a few days. And no, I did not get a picture of her in the hallway. The hotdogs were ready. Priorities people.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Not sure how or when I stumbled upon your blog, but I'm glad I did! You've got a great sense of humor. I have the same frustration you do - no one ever leaves comments for me on my blog.

Thought I'd leave one for you tonight. :)

LzyMom said...

Thanks Jennifer! It's nice to feel appreciated. :)

Anonymous said...

I know, I know, I am the chief complainer but I am addicted to these moments in the Life of Lily.
So keep them coming and I will comment. But really what can I say except awesome! She is a darling and I love her and need (NEED) to get these updates on her progress. Also I would rather email separately to tell you about myself instead of hanging it all out on Lily's Blog. :)

Thank you for your efforts on our behalf though. Keep it coming until she is at least 18.

Love you.