Thursday, May 3, 2007

Riley

Riley is such a good cat. I try to watch Lily when they're close together as she tends to grab handfuls of his coat. This morning I wasn't paying attention and she grabbed him. I only noticed because Riley stood up and turned around in an attack stance sort of way. But he didn't even raise his paw to smack her. He's been so good with her.

This is how Miss Lily was sleeping last night. This position always cracks me up. She's been getting her knees under her more and more and sometimes she gets into a little crouch, but the crawl stance eludes her. I was hoping she'd skip crawling for walking but, oh well. Right now she's busy playing in the corner. I like that she's at an age where she can entertain herself. Granted she doesn't always want to. Now it's hold out arms to be picked up and if mommy or daddy doesn't do it right away, then cry. Sigh.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You don't want Lily walking too early. She is a big girl and her legs aren't ready for that yet. When she is about a year old is when you should expect her to walk. She will experiment for a while - the jumper lets her take the weight but supports her when her legs buckle.