Sunday, May 13, 2007

Mother's Day rib

I hope everyone's having a lovely Mother's Day. Here's to Esther taking off for India. woot! As you can probably tell, I made ribs for lunch. Unfortunately, that coincided with Lily's lunch. Daddy offered to feed her, which was very nice of him as he was hungry too. Well Lily kept watching me eat, staring at the rib in my hand.

She wasn't too happy eating her food. Neither her jar, nor her bottle stopped her crying. So finally, I just gave her one of my finished ribs. You can see the results. There is a funny video but of course, I can't put it up here.

I let her chew on it for a while. Sometimes I could hear her two little teeth clunking on the bone. :) She's super proud of herself. It's harder than ever to get her to drink her formula. I'm sure some of you are thinking, well then let her have something else. She needs formula until she's a year old, she needs all the nutrients in it. Plus I can't let her get dehydrated. So I will struggle on. I wonder if I could dip a rib bone in her bottle and let her suck the formula off????

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Love Granny