Monday, May 7, 2007

The Crawl, part 1

Miss Lily is getting so close to crawling. She gets into position and then rocks back and forth. She hasn't quite coordinated reaching out. But she'll get there. I took this picture this morning but the dern camera wouldn't focus.

And Pedro's going to kill me but I did upload the video of Lily blowing raspberries to youtube. I guess if I invite family/friends to subscribe to youtube I can set the videos to private and then only we, WE, can see them on there. But for now, because it's so darn funny, I just posted the one video of Lily as public. Most of the time she's facing away from the camera so I don't think Gerber is going steal a frame and use it for their advertising.

Alright, this is taking forever. (and maybe I forgot the video was uploading and closed the browser - whatever) So I'm going to feed Miss Lily and then update when the video is ready.

FINALLY: It took 20 minutes to load. Blah but here's the video. Sorry I talk so much in it, I couldn't help but laugh at her. :)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great communication form that girl is a great communicator.

Love grandma