Thursday, May 10, 2007

sittin up

I took some funny pictures of Miss Lily in her crib. She is so good at sitting now. She bends at the waist and reaches forward to grab things, then sits up straight. You can tell she's SO proud of herself. Pedro has banned me putting up videos of Lily so I tried to capture what she was doing frame by frame, but I failed miserably.

There's a picture of her sitting up and one of her flopped down. She was having a great time grabbing her blanket and pulling it up over herself. I tried to get a picture of her pulling up the blanket but I only managed to get a picture of her falling backwards. Which is quite good too. :)


She looks pretty unconcerned about falling....

UPDATE: Well, it looks like we just had a little bit of backwards crawling... Any day now folks, Lily will be off and running. Off and crawling, I mean. :)

No comments: