Thursday, July 2, 2009

Weird

I've been trying to feed Madilyn more since she has to go in for a weighing on Monday. And I have to deal with the doctor I don't like. Pedro and I were talking about getting Madilyn some premie formula to help fatten her up. She doesn't wake up. The only good part about that is that she can eat in her sleep. Really. I got her to eat 3.5 ounces between 6 and 7. She never opened her eyes. And some babies are just sleepier than other babies.

Pedro had today off so I actually had a nap this afternoon. Only an hour but when you're sleep deprived an hour feels like a million bucks.

Pedro and Lily are off at the playground. He got the bike trailer for Lily today and off they went. It was pretty cute. :)

Also, when they aren't here I seem to get a lot of stuff done. I've been really successful lately in clearing out, or finding places for, clutter. It's been a nice feeling.:)

Anyway, no new pictures of baby. All she does is sleep and I need to put in fresh batteries in the camera.

No comments: