Tuesday, July 28, 2009

ow

Well, M kept me up half the night. It seems like we have one good night and then one bad one. I'll take the good one, thanks. I didn't talk to M's doctor but I talked to the nurse, who talked to the doctor, phew, and the doc thinks it's just Madilyn's neurological systems maturing and that things will get worse next week. yay. I had found out something similar online. M doesn't have traditional colic (thankfully) but she has some things in her system to work out. It peaks around 6 weeks and then disappears by 3 or 4 months.

Here's hoping.

In other news, I'm taking Madilyn to get some photos done Thursday morning. I don't know if I'll want to be in them or not. I'm pretty rough looking. (shut up, pedro). We can take family pictures later. I want to get some nice pics for M's birth announcements. I know I did Lily's myself but I don't feel like I have that kind of time or energy right now. :P

And how cool is this? Come on, say it outloud "Toulouse goose". :)

No comments: