Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Sigh

Last night was pretty rough, so excuse any typos. Madilyn had a shot and she was up all night fussing. Thankfully Pedro traded with me at 2am so i got a little sleep. Now I have to walk the line of letting M sleep to rest from last night and keeping her awake enough so she'll sleep tonight. Do not envy me. :P

Also, the house is stressful. I know having a child is big stress in life. Everyone has to adjust. My big thing right now is trying to get M to sleep when Pedro and Lily are running their mouths. I used some background noise last night but again I don't want to make the baby dependent on it. M does seem a little more sensitive, like me.

I tell people ad nauseum that I'm a delicate flower, but does anyone listen? DO THEY!?

achem

I'm going through this thing where I want M to grow up quickly so we can get past this stage. But then I remind myself. This is it. No more babies. So I'm kind of hurry up/slow down. I'm very glad that my new huge coffee maker is coming today.

The kicker is that Monday night, M slept a long time between feeds and I thought, hey, things are moving in the right direction.... *sigh*

No comments: