Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Better

Well, M was only up between 2:45 and 5:15 this morning. That's a lot better. :P Seriously, it is. Also, she wasn't as furious with her fussing so I snoozed along side of her. On the air mattress.

There was some confusion. The headboard I ordered is no longer being made so the delivery guys were waiting for word from the store if I wanted another headboard or what. So I said, please just send the mattress. Well, that instruction got to the delivery guys too late and the truck was already full. SO, I get a $100 sorry-we-screwed-up refund and hopefully my bed will be here tomorrow. It's been interesting dealing with a fussy baby and a nomadic bed situation. But we're all doing our best.

Oh and M is doing better on the different formula. She just seems more relaxed over all. She's still gassy but it just fires right on out without her throwing her legs in the air. :) I can't believe the things that one considers appropriate conversation when one is a parent.

No comments: