Pictures, cheesy stories and anything else I darn well feel like.
Tuesday, July 28, 2009
Down
Well, I've had sort of a rough day. It hasn't been all bad but I've been feeling down so I'm going to be chilling on the blog posting. I'm kind of tempted to delete it but that could be the hormones talking so I'll wait on that....
Shook
-
Today, I was watching a Facebook reel of this guy who tried to kill a giant
spider with a shoe. All of a sudden the spider disappeared, then came
running u...
Coming soon, from Pixar…
-
Harry says this little scene was the culmination of “a classic washing-up
feud” at his office in London. (Kind of adorable, right? I would SO watch a
movie...
Back to December
-
I wouldn't say I'm a Taylor Swift fan, but I like her music fine. I don't
know much about her other than her mere existence seems to cause a lot of
contr...
1 month ago
Favorite Movies (this is, and will always be, a work in progress)
No comments:
Post a Comment