Saturday, July 11, 2009

It's a Swing Thing

Wow. It's been one very long day. We spent over 5 hours out shopping today. Yes, with Madilyn and Lily in tow. I ordered a new bed and should get it Tuesday. Some night this week, as I felt my vertebrae grinding their way out of position, I decided it was TIME. It was sort of ruined when I was pregnant with Lily and just died slowly from there.

Anyway, yes, I had some sleep last night. Lily and I were up for about 2 hours, and I did put her in the swing. I think she slept in it for a few hours. And no, it wasn't on. Then I took her to bed after she fed at 6:15 and she slept until 9:15. WOOOO She was actually awake quite a bit today too. Small wonder after finally getting some sleep. :)

I can't wait for Monday though. She may have night-time colic. There are formulas for that and I'm dying to put her on one. How nice it would be for her to sleep more at night and then be more awake during the day. *dreamy sigh* You know, I knew I would be tired, after all you have to feed baby at night, but it's usually a get up and feed them and then lay down. It's not a get up and feed them, cuddle them when they get upset, try to lay them down, pick them back up again, wonder if they're hungry, get them some food, then clean up some vomit, then cuddle them some more, then finally fall asleep after baby collapses from exhaustion. You know?

No comments: