Monday, July 20, 2009

One month (yesterday)

I can't believe that Madilyn is one month old already. How did that happen? It's funny how much time feels like it's standing still, when I'm SO SO tired. But it just steams right on along. Not fair.

We're all pretty tired today. M didn't sleep so well, she was working so hard on getting gas out that her diaper leaked. Which is fine, I'm just glad that I checked instead of wondering why she couldn't sleep. It's so funny how parents get this checklist in their heads of all the things it could be keeping the baby awake. Wet diaper isn't too far down my list. :)

Madilyn does have more than one expression but it's hard to catch the other ones on "film". G-ma and g-pa came up for a visit yesterday. Unfortunately, Lily sort of freaked out and wouldn't go near them. Well, they got a lot of Madilyn time. :) We go to see the doctor tomorrow to see how much Madilyn weighs. She's been eating and sleeping well, so I think she'll be well over 8 pounds. Go M!

No comments: