Saturday, July 25, 2009

Stressed

M had a bad night last night. She was awake from 1am until around 9am. I woke pedro up at 6 so I got a couple of hours of sleep. I'm more worried about her than i am about myself.

We did go to playgroup and that was kids non-stop yelling for over an hour. So that might have overstimulated her?

I tried to cuddle her this morning but when it didn't work, I put in an ear plug and tried to sleep. She doesn't cry. But she kicks and flails her arms around. I rule out the usual suspects but nothing seems to help. We might all just have to bite the bullet to try to get through the next couple of months.

Sigh.

And she doesn't do it every night, so it's hard to figure out what might be causing it. I know there were nights that I didn't get any sleep with Lily.

I wonder if I'm too hard on myself?

I worry about M sleeping too much during the day so she won't sleep at night. I think babies figure that out on their own in a couple of months. But I want everything perfect, right now!

Sigh.

No comments: