Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Princess

Just in case anyone was worried that Miss Lily is being spoiled - don't worry, she is. She had trouble falling asleep over the weekend and so Pedro put 2 pillows in her crib. She was asleep in 2 minutes. I think this sets a bad precedent. Sigh. What do you do when you have a princess????

In this picture Lily managed to walk to the table. Okay, it was within easy reach but she did it by herself. She's trying pretty hard to walk on her own. I've started walking her holding on to one hand only and she can balance. I've heard it's harder for big babies to walk. I think they have more mass to coordinate.

Let me see.... Lily has been waking up again at night. One night I took her to bed with me and got rid of all the lights. She fell asleep pretty fast in the darkness. I've really been watching her naps to make sure she doesn't sleep too much during the day. Sigh. Sometimes she sleeps through the night, sometimes not. I've found that lately at night she has trouble falling asleep. So I've started reading her bedtime stories. She was never interested before!!! But now I find that they calm her down.

In other news, we're getting cable again tomorrow. Just 20 channels. I'll bet you didn't know you could do that!!! I really just want to get PBS in clearly. The rabbit ears don't always have good days. I figure all that static and fuzziness isn't good for developing eyes. Especially since Lily seems to be paying more attention to the tv. It will be nice just to see one Elmo at a time on the tv. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Am I allowed to make comments yet?
Because I would like to say what a gorgeous youngster little Miss Lilypants is.

LzyMom said...

Yes, of course you can comment on Lily. I didn't want any comments about ME. Of course, it's not tired, sleeep deprived mommy blog....