Friday, September 21, 2007

Sleep

Guess who slept through the night last night??? I had trouble getting Lily to sleep last night but I guess what I did worked cuz she didn't wake up. woohoooo! I was clearing out some old emails and I was reading about how tired I used to be earlier this year. And that was so bad. I never thought I would sleep again. Of course, Pedro was driving 4 hours a day and he needed his sleep so I never got a break.

These pictures are from last night. I was too slow reading to Miss Lily so she started on her own. :) hmpf Lily is resisting her nap today. I don't push it. If she doesn't fall asleep within 5 or 10 minutes I let her out again to play. I figure she'll tire herself out some more. Right now she's yodelling to herself. Sigh.

I'm waiting for another video to load and watching my neighbour across the street take his leaves to the empty lot right beside his. Tsk tsk tsk. He's a pillar of the community and all.

Alright, the video isn't working again. PEDRO!

No comments: