Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Waffles!

I should have called this post "Sleep". We all got some sleep last night. phew. Lily had been waking up at 5am for a while. I think it might have something to do with daddy's snoring, but you didn't hear that from me. Grandma and grandpa visited yesterday. Here grandpa has been teasing Miss Lily with a cookie. You can see that her body language is saying, keep your stinky cookie!

Lily was a little traumatized - she hasn't had visitors in a while. She called a truce for lunch when she gobbled down everything in sight, except for the pickle. :) This morning she had waffles. They were organic ones with a sprinkling of organic maple syrup. :) She ate most of it. I think she was happy to get away from the baby cereal. I'm trying to get her geared up for toddlerhood. Is that a word?

Look at Miss Lily. Eating her waffles, drinking her milk. She doesn't need me anymore. *sniff* Well, it was kind of nice. Pedro and I were able to do things while she ate her breakfast and watched Shaun the Sheep. I like how there's this slow reclaiming of time for me. Sigh. I hear her getting into something. Lily!!!!

No comments: