Friday, September 7, 2007

Busy!

Well, Miss Lily and I had a, umm, well, busy day. We got some things for the house from BB&B. Cuz A&AA was closed! Just kidding. I AM tired. In any event, we also went to Old Navy cuz they have a kid's clothing sale. weeee! So get ready for the fashion show. First off, here's a picture of Miss Lily sleeping this morning. See, I don't need to worry about her falling off the bed now. Note the spot of drool at the top of the bed. :)

Okay, here's Miss Lily in her pink velour outfit. It's pretty big on her but I have to remind myself that she's going to grow like a weed. I almost typed, wig. Am I weird?

Okay, Miss Lily might not really be a prep princess, but it's a great sweat suit, not pink and I thought people like Kathleen would be proud of me. For my wig growing, naturally. Sigh.

In the very good news department, Miss Lily likes wearing tights. Unfortunately, I took this picture right before she shoved her foot in her mouth to chew on that funny material. They are adorable tights though, right????

Okay, here she is in the top half of her sweat suit. It was a pretty hot day so I wasn't going to put her in the whole thing, all at once. I think she's going to need to figure out the hoodie part.

Here she is in her Hallowe'en shirt. Sorry. That's how I was raised to spell Hallowe'en and that's how it's going to be. I realize it makes me look like some raggedy Druid throwback (how close that is to the truth, you'll NEVER know!!!) but at least I'm a consistent raggedy Druid throwback. phew And no this isn't her costume, this is just so Lily is avant garde during the season - note how it actually fits her. :)

Last but not least here is Lily in her element. Just in her diaper and enjoying it! She was a good sport about trying on clothes but I think she was really glad when it was over.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love those tights. I think Esther had a similar pair. Can't find any in my size.

I am beat - trying to get ready for Seniors to begin again AND to go to the coast AND deal with everything else plus the heat.

Going to bed soon.

LzyMom said...

Take it easy! It's hot here too. I can't wait for fall weather.

I love those kinds of tights. I had several pairs growing up. They're not impossible to find although I doubt I'd find them down here in my size. Try the Bay!