Thursday, September 13, 2007

Ack

I think I'm going to rename this "Sleep Deprivation Blog". I've been reading more and more online and gosh, when you see people writing about their 20 month old not sleeping through the night it's disheartening.

I'm going to Barnes & Nobles today to get some baby sleep books I've already researched. I've got my list printed out and and my 10% off coupon. Lily woke up again at 1 and kept Pedro up until 3. Bless him for not coming in and waking me up. But we can't keep functioning like this. Yes, we switch nights but that means one of us is always cranky. The phrase most uttered by Pedro this morning was, "Suck it". This isn't happiness. And, most importantly, it's easy to see that Lily isn't getting the sleep SHE needs.

So off to the Bat Shower to get ready for the day. Peace out, sleep hombres. (See how tired I am?!)

PS As it's a little cooler today, Miss Lily can wear her schnazzy outfit into town. :)

No comments: