Thursday, September 20, 2007

Another Day...

Miss Lily and I went out for another walk today. I walked to the beach and back which is over 45 minutes of walking. But my body isn't as sore as Tuesday. Yay! Oh and I missed commenting on Miss Lily turning 11 months old. :) She's almost not a baby anymore. :)

I'm trying to load another video, but in case it doesn't work I took some still photos out of it to show Lily's serious bedhead from yesterday. We saw lots of wildlife on today's walk. The squirrels are such thugs and they are EVERYWHERE. I used to feel so sorry for the ones I'd see dead on the road. Well, I'll still feel sorry for them but something has to thin them out. And they're so huge!

The pic above is of a deer that didn't even run away as we went past! I guess the wildlife ain't so wild! Oh well, I am. :) There was also this crazy squirrel on the beach. I guess they forage wherever they can but it was weird.

Gosh I still have lots of pictures. Maybe I'll save some for tomorrow because, guess what??? The video worked. Pedro thinks he had a slow router or something. So this is of me trying to video Miss Lily walking.



No comments: